Attention! Professional Speaker,
Have You Been Advised to Write a Book?
Are You Overwhelmed at the Thought?
You Are Probably Like My Friends Are Now, And How I Was a Few Years Ago:
- The Prospect of Writing a Book is like this big scary monster for me
- I Don't Feel Like I Have Enough Time, and so I never start
- I Have 95% of the Material for Another Book, but I just can't seem to get over the hump. I need an easier process
- Writing a Book Is Like an "Off-Road Journey," with no maps or signposts to help you reach your destination
- I Feel Like I Am Walking through a Dark, Mushy, Scary Path, with so many questions and insecurities that my inner critic paralyzes me when I try to write
- In Order to Just Start, I would need a process to break the project down into smaller manageable chunks
This Special Report will help you:
- Figure Out How to find the Time to Write, Techniques for finding enough time to accomplish your goal
- See How You Could Write a Book Quickly and Easily, which will enhance your credibility as a speaker
- Give Meeting Planners the Confidence that you are a seasoned professional, so they say "yes" to hiring you, even if you are just getting started
- Develop a Plan for Your Book where you could utilize five-minute segments to Bring Your Book to Completion
You’re not alone! Many have desired to write for years and years. Many would like to write, but they see little hope of doing so. Most are not afraid of hard work. They need a workable plan. I have clients who only dreamed of being writers who are now published authors. My passion is to share these principles with as many of my fellow speakers as possible in the Time Management Keys for Speakers Who Would be Writers Special Report!
Submit your name in the form to the right and you'll receive this Special Report ... PLUS some more surprises to help you quickly get started in your writing to support your speaking business.